- Study Advisor at the Institution for Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, 2012-.
- Full member of the Board of the Institution for Astronomy and Theoretical Physics 2013-2015.
- Deputy member of the ”Institutionsgrundutbildningsnämnd” (IGU) for Physics at Lund University, 2010-.
- Responsible for the courses ASTA03 (2009-) and ASTA34 (2011-).
My field of research is stellar spectroscopy. My main project now deals with the origin of the galactic bulge by investigating its stars at high spectral resolution in the near-IR. A red thread through my research projects have been spectroscopy at high resolution with special emphasis on the opportunities that come with cutting-edge IR spectrometers.
- In the press 2015: Science
- PRESS RELEASES 2014: