Accessibility of www.astro.lu.seThis website is run by the Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, part of Lund University's Faculty of Science. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.astro.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.astro.lu.se?We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this websiteWe're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement procedureThe Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibilityThis website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Contrasts (for marking visual focus marking / foreground and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Link groups and information areas are not always grouped.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with pages that contain more than one language. Some of the content is then pronounced in the wrong language.
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes inaccessible.
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- The website may contain links that are difficult to understand without knowing the context
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website's search function.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- The primary language of this website is English, but it may contain some Swedish phrases/sub-pages.
- Some headers and heading structures are inaccessible.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- Contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons and videos may be insufficient.
- Staff pages (personal research pages) may not follow accessibility guidelines.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues and known technical accessibility issues by spring 2021.
How we tested this websiteWe have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.astro.lu.se.
The last assessment was made on 22. September 2020
OtherThe website was published in 2010.
The statement was last updated on 22. September 2020.